Fourth direct update of the dunning check: COLA 2022 benefits, health insurance, child tax credit …
– New parents might see another stimulus check reflected in their tax refund in 2022.
– Beneficiaries of Social Security should soon receive details of their COLA 2022 increase in the mail.
– Democratic Senator Manchin calls Child tax credit extension a “work in progress”.
– The unemployment rate falls to 4.2% after adding 210,000 new jobs in November.
– President Biden seeks support from recalcitrant Democrats for Rebuild Better bill passage.
– As prices increase, calls for a fourth follow-up check before the increase in holidays.
Useful information and links
Child tax credit
– Biden faces battle for extension of child tax credit
– IRS to send the final Child tax credit 2021 payment on December 15.
– Senior League urges Congress to grant additional stimulus check for beneficiaries of Social Security.
– Some US states could distribute a fourth stimulus check to their inhabitants.
– How many Social Security paymentsare yet to be released in 2021?
– Local social security offices stay closed.
– What is the maximum Social security benefit for 2022?
– 5.9% increase in COLA – how much is the increase in benefits?
– The fall in the natural unemployment rate in the United States.