Ninja Foodie cookware sets with 10 years. guaranteed now up to $80 off from $230
Amazon now offers the Ninja C39900 Foodi NeverStick Premium 16-Piece Cookware Set for $449.99 shipped. Regularly $530 is $80 off the going price, matching both our previous mention and the lowest price we tracked on Amazon outside of a one-time deal in January. For comparison, you’ll pay $400 for the 13-piece set at Bed Bath and Beyond. Essentially refreshing your entire cookware collection in one fell swoop, the Foodi set features a hard-anodized non-stick treatment that won’t “stick, chip or flake”. Along with the 10 year warranty, they are oven safe up to 500 degrees so you can easily transport dishes from stovetop to grill, plus a series of tempered glass lids, 13 gauge stainless steel rims mm thick and a design that “grips like stainless steel.” Head below for more info from $230.
While not the lowest price we’ve tracked, Amazon also has the smallest 8-piece Ninja set at $229.99 shipped, down $270. The specs and feature set are exactly the same as the set detailed above, just with a less versatile and expansive collection of pots and pans.
We’ve seen a series of notable post-Prime Day Ninja deals go live over the past five days or so, the best of which are featured below:
- Ninja’s $200 Iced Coffee Ready DualBrew System Now $128
- Amazon has renewed Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Grill up to 50% off
- Ninja Nutri-Blender 600W Personal Blender Now 25% off
Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware Features:
- NEVERSTICK DIFFERENCE: Won’t stick, peel or flake. Superheated to 30,000°F, plasma ceramic particles are fused to the surface of the pan, creating a super hard textured surface that interlocks with our exclusive coating for superior grip.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE: NeverStick Technology is an exclusive non-stick coating designed to withstand high-heat cooking and aggressive rubbing, and to allow food to release easily day after day without sticking.* *When used as directed .
- HARD-ANODIZED EXTERIOR: This premium cookware set has an extremely durable hard-anodized exterior that resists scratches like stainless steel.
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube channel for all the latest videos, reviews and more!